The 1 oz Silver Envela COVID Round .999 Fine is a silver round produced by Envela Corp., a publicly-traded company. These rounds are designed to capture the significance of COVID-19 as it paused regular day-to-day life internationally. Envela struck these special edition rounds from .999 fine silver, each weighing 1 troy oz. These particular silver COVID Rounds offer you a charitable way to help the education of children quarantined during the pandemic. Add some modern history to your collection with this 1 oz Silver Envela COVID Round from Bullion Exchanges.
Coronavirus Pandemic is a worldwide event that has impacted every nation. During this time, precious metals saw a demand spike as the stock market faced extreme volatility. This Envela COVID Round serves as a reminder of these difficult times and will add history to your precious metals portfolio.
The obverse of the COVID Round depicts the Envela Corporation logo. Encompassing the name is a border similar to the outer wall of a virus.
The reverse shows three viruses in their microscopic forms. Also on this side of the coin are inscriptions including “ELA LISTED”, “NYSE AMERICAN”, a note that this was minted during the pandemic, the year of mintage, weight, and the purity.
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy ounce
- Produced by the Envela Corporation
- Helps fund education for children affected by the quarantine
- Obverse: Displays the Envela Corporation logo surrounded by a round border with spokes. Inscriptions: “ENVELA CORPORATION”.
- Reverse: Showcases the history of the round with three viruses beside each other. Inscriptions: “1 oz 999 FINE SILVER”, “MINTED DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC”, “ELA LISTED NYSE AMERICAN”, “APRIL 2020”.